Summers days are fading away, but the brilliance of Fall is headed our way! All the lovely colors around us and cooler air arriving, whispers to us the season is coming for us to recharge & strengthen our bodies. Let’s give it our best shot to stay above the wellness line that often challenges us, beginning this time of year.
In this issue, we will get you immune system ready with supplement suggestions and pro-tips. Also, DIY & energy snack recipes for using your oils & YL products in many different ways, to help you stay proactive in your daily health choices. We will share favorite ways to wind down with a great night time routine at the end of a busy day, for parents and the kiddos too! Product suggestions for a good skin care in Beauty corner, more new product releases, upcoming classes in Lilo & more!
As September gets going, so do we. We have new schedules to keep, seasonal changes coming, a new job perhaps, and everything else life throws our way. While the world keeps spinning and we do our best to keep up, we need to be sure we are staying healthy! With every busy day, we long for a good night’s rest, we try to watch our diets and keep up our energy. We may be experiencing, mood changes, tummy issues, brain fog, dry skin, muscle tension and so much more!
We need to be “proactive” and not “reactive” This is the key to staying well! It starts with being “consistent” These are some practical, easy to use or simple DIY recipes, to keep you and your family on a healthy pathway and above that wellness line!
Supplements are a huge factor in helping you to STAY well! Young living has so many to choose from to support ALL of your body systems. Here are some of Young Living member’s favorite supplements for energy, and to help boost your immune system, especially during the upcoming seasonal changes.
1. Longevity Vitality … a powerhouse essential oil blend for supporting a healthy immune system. Put 1–2 drops in a YL Vegetable Capsule with a few drops of a carrier oil such as grapeseed oil, and take daily.
2. Inner defense; reinforces systemic defenses, creates unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus, promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Pro-Tip: instead of taking orally, pop open a capsule and put on bottom of feet.
3. Life 9; is a high-potency probiotic. It helps promote healthy digestion, supports gut health, and helps maintain normal intestinal function for the overall support of a healthy immune system.
4. Kidscents mighty pro; is great-tasting formula that can be added to cold food and drinks for easy consumption, supports gastrointestinal and immune health and maintains gut health in children, keeping kids up and active. Check out all of the Kidscents line.
5. Multigreens; is a nutritious super green chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality. Great source of essential minerals.
- Pro-Tip: open up a capsule and add to a smoothie! This is Mary Young’s favorite supplement.
6. Super B; is a comprehensive vitamin complex containing all eight essential, energy-boosting B vitamins.
Enjoy this DIY protein bomb snack. Great for breakfast on the go, or an afternoon pick me up! Adding Cinnamon bark vitality not only tastes amazing, but it can also help support healthy digestive and immune systems.*
NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
Newly released from Young Living Passion Rally! Here are our top picks! Be sure to visit your Young living account- virtual office/quick order and check out all of the whats new products available now!
Unwind & relax at the end of a long day with a bottle of seedlings calm . Not just for babies! What can be better than more natural options to send our littlest and biggest loved ones off to dreamland! This sweet & soothing aroma is blended with; lavender, coriander, bergamont, ylang ylang & geranium. Pro-Tip: diffuse a few drops starting 30 minutes prior to bedtime and apply a few drops to the bottom of any sized feet!
Other great night time products…
- sleepyize – Diffuse this special blend from the kidscents line for a peaceful, calming environment
- sleepessence – This supplement contains four powerful Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils that have unique sleep-enhancing properties in a softgel.
- tranquil roll-on– This elegant roll-on invites relaxation into your life. With comforting aromas of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Roman Chamomile.
The Young Living Vitality line keeps on growing! “Newly” added; Parsley, Cumin, Cilantro, Caraway, “OH MY!” Whether your a chef in the kitchen, or want to simply add a little extra flavor to your favorite meals, your also reaping the many health benefits that these amazing dietary plant oils have to offer.
A “new” healthy snack option, with Protein power bites, a great source of protein and of course real “blueberry-lemon” flavor. YUM!
Taking care of our skin is essential. A good skin care regimen begins with a healthy diet, a good night’s sleep, daily exercise and drinking plenty of water. The cooler months headed our way, often challenges our skin to become tough and dry. To complete a good routine for your skin, here are some member favorites to help make your skin look and feel radiant!
- The Art skin care system is a great place to start. This trio will help you with a 3-step way to effectively cleanse, tone, and moisturize. The added essential oils have been carefully selected to help give you targeted & overall skin health benefits.
- Essential beauty serum is a great follow up to your morning and night time skin care regimen. This special formulation of essential oils has the ability to restore the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Art beauty mask – 4pk– is designed to create a healthier-looking complexion, when you feel like you need a boost.
- For the men in our lives, Shutran men’s care line includes everything busy men need to care for skin and body. Specifically formulated with naturally derived ingredients and premium essential oils.
- For the kiddos and baby too, there is kidscents lotion and seedlings baby lotion to help protect and nourish their young skin. made with 100 percent plant-based ingredients and pure essential oils to soothe your little ones with a light, calming scent.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming online classes in Lilo Classroom. Look for starting times coming this month! Be sure to check with your enroller for any events happening near you or in your community.
Don’t forget to check out your monthly promo freebies… lilolifestyle.com under your monthly news!