Fall days are well under way, and the busy Holiday season is headed our way! But before we go any further, let’s be still and have an attitude of gratitude!
Take a moment to be grateful for your family & friends and the breath within us, as we begin each and every day! We have many opportunities to live, love & learn. We can choose how we will make it count. In this issue will be some oil suggestions for uplifting thoughts of positivity & gratitude. Some yummy fall recipes to add to your harvest list & a look at YL Holiday gift giving gallery.
Our sense of smell is the most direct way our emotions can be triggered. Essential oils can be extremely powerful to support our brain activity by helping to ease anxiety, tension and stress. The special properties of certain plants can increase our mindfulness for better health and assist in therapeutic ways to foster an attitude of gratitude!
- Some single oils for creating mindfulness include; Idaho balsam fir, Frankincense, Coriander, Geranium, Bergamont, Ylang Ylang and Myrrh.
- Some uplifting blends for enhancing feelings of gratitude are; Gratitude, Believe, & Joy.
- Special collections to support emotional health include ; Reconnect & Feelings kit.
* Whether you choose to diffuse and or apply some of these oils, staying consistent with use, can be beneficial for your mind, body & spirit!
Einkorn Apple Bread
3 1/4 cups Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Flour
1 1/2 cups maple syrup cup coconut oil, melted
4 teaspoons raw vanilla extract
1 tsp ground clove
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 cups tart baking apples of your choice, diced
2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease & flour loaf pans. Mix all ingredients, except apples, together blended. Fold in apples. Pour into prepared pans. Bake about 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
YL Gift Giving 2019 Video
2019 Young Living US Holiday Virtual Catalogue
2019 Young Living European Holiday Gift Guide
Stay tuned in Lilo for Ningxia November & Twelve Days of Christmas Sweaters in December!
Lots of Giveaways!!!
- We will present a 2019 Gift giving Guide, where we will pair some oily & non oily ideas to help you create the perfect gift!
- Be on the lookout for upcoming online classes in December for Members only!
- Make sure to join Lilo Classroom to get your Lilo learn on ANYTIME!
- Check with your enroller for any events happening near you or in your community.